Sunbrella Bliss Linen is a high-performance, solution-dyed 100% acrylic fabric, perfect for both indoor and outdoor upholstery. It features a heathered appearance, created by blending a bicolored, twisted yarn with a solid color, resulting in a sophisticated, textured look. This versatile fabric, which harmonizes well with stripes and various patterns, is an excellent choice for adding a unique touch to any decor.
As a part of Sunbrella's upholstery fabric range, Bliss Linen is equally suited for outdoor patio settings as it is for indoor living spaces. Every inch of this fabric is designed to resist UV rays, water, and mildew, and it maintains its dimensions without significant shrinking or stretching. The seamless integration of style and durability makes these fabrics ideal for bridging indoor and outdoor living areas. Made with solution-dyed Sunbrella acrylic, it ensures that style does not compromise durability. Bliss Linen is particularly easy to clean, making it an excellent choice for households with children and pets, where most spills can be addressed with simple soap and water.
Applications for Bliss Linen are diverse, ranging from indoor cushions, upholstery, throw pillows, headboards, and window treatments to outdoor cushions, pillows, and upholstery. It's also an excellent choice for RV curtains, cushions, pillows, and upholstery.
- Sold per linear yard
- Width: 54 inches
- Fabric Composition: 100% Acrylic
- Design: Solid & Variegated
- Featured in Collections: Sunbrella Balance, Sunbrella Contract, Sunbrella Upholstery
- Color: Stone, White
- Weight: 6.5 ounces per square yard
- Breathable, easy to clean, highly resistant to abrasion, UV rays, suitable for indoor/outdoor upholstery, resistant to mold, mildew, solution-dyed, and stain-resistant
- Certifications include Act Guidelines for colorfastness, flammability, high-traffic areas, physical properties, and wet & dry crocking; CA Bulletin-117-Class 1, California Prop 65 compliance, GREENGUARD Gold Certification, NFPA 260 - Class 1, OEKO-TEX Certification, REACH Compliance, Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Approval, UFAC - Class 1
*We can typically ship same or next day when payment is received
*We will neatly fold and place the item in a box for shipping. If you like it to be in roll form please let us know and we will calculate shipping fees accordingly.
*We can also combine shipping to help you save even farther
We accept payment in the form of:
Paypal & Credit Cards
Each yard of material must be cut from the roll therefore we do not offer returns or exchanges, but if for any reason you are not happy with what you have received please contact us asap as we will handle any problems for you to insure your full satisfaction.
*Please feel free to contact us at any time for questions or more details about any of our items.
*We have over a thousand styles and millions of yards of fabrics and other textiles available as well.
*If you are looking for something specific please let us know and we will do our best to get that for you.